The official from the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Johana Tablada de la Torre, lashed out this Sunday at the U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio after Trump's message to the Cuban regime.
“Marco Rubio, the cowardly and lying bully from a distance, Secretary of State, National Security Advisor, head of USAID's funds for intervention operations and disinformation, managed to get Trump to issue his threat and ultimatum on Sunday,” said Tablada, posting some screenshots of Trump's message.

A little earlier, the ambassador in Mexico and deputy director for North America of MINREX, had responded on Facebook to Trump's message with the usual slogans of the regime.
"Upon reading the Sunday threat to Cuba from the head of the U.S. bully cartel, I say: ¡Patria o Muerte, Venceremos!" he said.
Tablada responded to the ultimatum to the Cuban regime issued by Trump this Sunday.
"Cuba survived for many years thanks to the large amounts of OIL and MONEY coming from Venezuela. In exchange, Cuba provided 'security services' to the last two Venezuelan dictators, BUT NOT ANYMORE!" he said.
He added: “Most of those Cubans have DIED in the American attack last week, and Venezuela no longer needs protection from the bullies and extortionists who held them hostage for so many years. Venezuela now has the United States of America, the most powerful army in the world (by far!), to protect it, and we will protect it.”
"THERE WILL BE NO MORE OIL OR MONEY FOR CUBA, NOTHING! I strongly recommend that you reach an agreement BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President DJT," he concluded.
Filed under: